COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
At CalPro Inspection Group, ensuring the safety and well-being of our clients and employees is always our priority. We are taking precautionary measures with guidance from the local health experts, county officials, and the CDC. To ensure everyone is both safe & comfortable during the walkthrough process, we are now offering virtual inspections as well as in person social distancing walkthroughs upon request.
COVID-19 Home Inspection Procedure
To ensure that home inspections can continue to be conducted safely, we have initiated the following protocols:
- We wear personal protective equipment (PPE) at every inspection.
- Masks are required for use when entering homes and interacting with clients.
- At least 6’ distance is also observed whenever possible
- Hand sanitizer is used as well as hand washing before, during and after home inspection
- Gloves are worn up on request as they can cause some cross contamination.
- Shoe covers are used before entering homes
If you have an inspection scheduled with us or live in a home that has an upcoming home inspection scheduled with our company and you do not feel comfortable with the inspection taking place please let us know as soon as possible by calling (800) 474-3540 so we can reschedule or find an alternative solution, such as an option for virtual or phone walkthroughs.