Seller Pre-listing Home Inspections
Ready to put your home on the market? Don’t let hidden flaws derail a sale or cause you to drop your asking price. Your first priority should be to schedule a pre-listing inspection with CalPro Inspection Group, Northern California’s fastest growing inspection and pest control company. We serve Sacramento, San Jose, and the entire Bay Area. Call (800) 474-3540, request a quote or schedule online now for residential, commercial, and new-home inspections.
Keep in mind that an inspection from a certified CalPro home inspector can save you time and money by revealing the hidden defects in your home — before prospective buyers come for a tour. Remediate the problems on your own time and list your home, confident of the asking price.
Our standard inspection includes the following appraisals:
- 1. Grounds. We’ll examine the sprinkler system connections to potable water supply, earth conditions near the foundation, fences, gutters, patios, drives, decks, retaining walls, property drainage, and much more.
- 2. Exterior and Roof. Roof condition and future probabilities, flashings, sidings, trims, garage doors, windows, doors, and more.
- 3. HVAC. Fireplace, visible portions of chimneys, evaporator/condensers, combustion air, ducting and registers, venting, circulated air, and more.
- 4. Plumbing. Visible gas and water lines, water heater, laundry, faucets and valves, drains, pumps, sumps, oil tanks, LPG tanks, and more.
- 5. Electrical. Service panel, wire sizes, loading, aluminum wire, service drop, grounding, weather head, GFCI circuits, generators, and so on.
- 6. Bathrooms. Shower, tub, sinks, toilet, faucets, flooring, walls, ceilings, surround and enclosures, countertops, mirrors, ventilation, and more.
- 7. Interior. Water damage, walls/ceilings, flooring, weather stripping, firewalls, smoke alarms, hand and guard rails, electrical outlets, fans, lighting, cabinets, doors, and so on.
- 8. Kitchen. Oven, range, range hood, dishwasher, flooring, sink, faucets, drains, disposal, compactor, water filter, cabinets, and more.
- 9. Structure. Foundation, basement, crawlspace, attic, framing members, insulation, venting, clearances, bracing, remodel effects, and more.
Every home inspection includes a 90-Day Limited Structural and Mechanical Warranty that includes these valuable perks: RecallChek©, SewerGard, Platinum Roof Protection Plan, MoldSafe, and Full Concierge Service. In addition, we also offer our valued home inspection customers the option to purchase a longer, 18-Month Home Warranty for the price of our 12-Month Warranty. If you have questions about the process, be sure to check out our FAQ page and Why Choose CalPro pages for additional information.
Why Choose CalPro?
Professional, responsible, reliable home inspectors focused on superb customer service.
Free 5-year Platinum Roof Protection Plan for protection against leaks with an inspection service.
Free Full Concierge service for utility setup in your new home with an inspection service.
One-stop shop. Get all of your inspection needs taken care of here.
Complimentary RecallChek© with an inspection service.
Free SewerGard protection with an inspection service.
Free MoldSafe protection plan with an inspection service.
Happy, team-oriented workplace.
We do what we say we will do.
Don’t let your home be pegged as the next “handyman’s special.” Ask for top dollar with a pre-listing home inspection from CalPro. Schedule online, request a quote now for your home inspection, or call (800) 474-3540 for more information. We serve Sacramento, San Jose, the Bay Area, Roseville, Vacaville, Fremont, Cupertino, and the surrounding areas.