Seller Pre-listing Home Inspections
Ready to put your home on the market? Don’t let hidden flaws derail a sale or cause you to drop your asking price. Your first priority should be to schedule a pre-listing inspection with CalPro Inspection Group, your one-stop-shop for your inspection needs. We serve the entire Bay Area, Sacramento, and surrounding areas. Call (800) 474-3540, request a quote or schedule online now for residential, commercial, and new-home inspections.
Keep in mind that an inspection from a certified CalPro home inspector can save you time and money by revealing the hidden defects in your home — before prospective buyers come for a tour. Remediate the problems on your own time and list your home, confident of the asking price.
Our standard inspection includes the following appraisals:
- 1. Grounds. We’ll examine the sprinkler system connections to potable water supply, earth conditions near the foundation, fences, gutters, patios, drives, decks, retaining walls, property drainage, and much more.
- 2. Exterior and Roof. Roof condition and future probabilities, flashings, sidings, trims, garage doors, windows, doors, and more.
- 3. HVAC. Fireplace, visible portions of chimneys, evaporator/condensers, combustion air, ducting and registers, venting, circulated air, and more.
- 4. Plumbing. Visible gas and water lines, water heater, laundry, faucets and valves, drains, pumps, sumps, oil tanks, LPG tanks, and more.
- 5. Electrical. Service panel, wire sizes, loading, aluminum wire, service drop, grounding, weather head, GFCI circuits, generators, and so on.
- 6. Bathrooms. Shower, tub, sinks, toilet, faucets, flooring, walls, ceilings, surround and enclosures, countertops, mirrors, ventilation, and more.
- 7. Interior. Water damage, walls/ceilings, flooring, weather stripping, firewalls, smoke alarms, hand and guard rails, electrical outlets, fans, lighting, cabinets, doors, and so on.
- 8. Kitchen. Oven, range, range hood, dishwasher, flooring, sink, faucets, drains, disposal, compactor, water filter, cabinets, and more.
- 9. Structure. Foundation, basement, crawlspace, attic, framing members, insulation, venting, clearances, bracing, remodel effects, and more.
We are also offering an increasing array of specialty tests that can be easily added on to a pre-listing home inspection for an additional charge such as termite and pest inspections, mold testing, thermal imaging, and pool and spa inspections, just to name a few.
Why Choose CalPro?
Professional, responsible, reliable home inspectors focused on superb customer service.
One-stop shop. Get all of your inspection needs taken care of here.
Happy, team-oriented workplace.
We do what we say we will do.
Don’t let your home be pegged as the next “handyman’s special.” Ask for top dollar with a pre-listing home inspection from CalPro. Schedule online, request a quote now for your home inspection, or call (800) 474-3540 for more information. We serve the Bay Area, Greater Sacramento, and cities including Cupertino, Sunnyvale, Elk Grove, Gilroy, Roseville, Folsom, Fremont, Lincoln, Chico, Stockton, Vacaville, Rancho Cordova, El Dorado Hills, Hayward, and San Jose.